Simon has a successful commercial practice with a particular emphasis on construction, professional indemnity and commercial disputes.
Quotes in Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500 include :
- “He has gravitas beyond his age”
- “He has an excellent ability to deliver the goods”
- “Thoroughly respected”
- “A super junior, who gets to grips with the detail and issues quickly”
- “Good attention to detail and a commercial approach”
- “He has very strong procedural knowledge”
- “A real rising star”
Simon has a balanced workload acting both as sole counsel and as a junior to other members of chambers. He brings focused and strategic thinking to every matter, keeping the client’s broader commercial objectives for resolving its dispute firmly in view. Simon understands the value of a cool head, a responsive approach, and teamwork; especially in time-pressured situations.
He is a confident and persuasive advocate with 10 years of experience on his feet before the High Court, the Court of Appeal, and various other statutory and arbitral tribunals.