How To Apply
The deadlines for 2022 mini-pupillages are as follows:
- Friday 6 May 2022 for week starting Monday 20 June 2022
- Friday 20 May 2022 for week starting Monday 4 July 2022
- Friday 7 October 2022 for week starting Monday 21 November 2022
- Friday 21 October 2022 for week starting Monday 5 December 2022
Mini-pupillages are granted after a review of an application form by two members of Chambers. The details are as follows:
- 2 days duration
- For the duration of Mini-pupillage, reimbursement of reasonable travel expense with copy receipts will be paid up to £50 inside London and up to £150 outside London
To apply for mini-pupillage please fill out the application form and equality and diversity monitoring questionnaire. Reasonable adjustments forms can either be returned with the application form or in the event that an adjustment is required prior to completion of the application form, a reasonable adjustment form can be obtained by contacting the Pupillage Administrator. The Pupillage Administrator is also the point of contact for any queries or difficulties. A copy of the reasonable adjustments policy can be found here.
Please return your completed application form, equality and diversity questionnaire and reasonable adjustment form (if applicable) to email@example.com or by post to Pupillage Administrator, 4 New Square, Lincoln’s Inn, London WC2A 3RJ.