How To Apply
The deadlines for 2020 mini-pupillages are as follows:
- Friday 1 May 2020 for week starting Monday 22 June 2020
- Friday 29 May 2020 for week starting Monday 6 July 2020
- Friday 16 October 2020 for week starting Monday 23 November 2020
- Friday 30 October 2020 for week starting Monday 7 December 2020
Mini-pupillages are granted after a review of an application form by two members of Chambers. The details are as follows:
- 2 days duration
- Up to £50 travelling expenses
To apply for mini-pupillage please fill out the application form and equality and diversity monitoring questionnaire. Reasonable adjustments forms can either be returned with the application form or in the event that an adjustment is required prior to completion of the application form, a reasonable adjustment form can be obtained by contacting the Pupillage Administrator. The Pupillage Administrator is also the point of contact for any queries or difficulties. A copy of the reasonable adjustments policy can be found here.
Please return your completed application form, equality and diversity questionnaire and reasonable adjustment form (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Pupillage Administrator, 4 New Square, Lincoln’s Inn, London WC2A 3RJ.