How To Apply
The deadlines for 2019 mini-pupillages are as follows:
- Friday 26 April 2019 for week starting Monday 24 June 2019
- Friday 24 May 2019 for week starting Monday 8 July 2019
- Friday 25 October 2019 for week starting Monday 25 November 2019
- Friday 1 November 2019 for week starting Monday 2 December 2019
Mini-pupillages are granted after a review of an application form by two members of Chambers. The details are as follows:
- 2 days duration
- Up to £50 travelling expenses
To apply for mini-pupillage please fill out the application form and equality and diversity monitoring questionnaire. Reasonable adjustments forms can either be returned with the application form or in the event that an adjustment is required prior to completion of the application form, a reasonable adjustment form can be obtained by contacting the Pupillage Administrator. The Pupillage Administrator is also the point of contact for any queries or difficulties. A copy of the reasonable adjustments policy can be found here.
Please return your completed application form, equality and diversity questionnaire and reasonable adjustment form (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Pupillage Administrator, 4 New Square, Lincoln’s Inn, London WC2A 3RJ.