LawInSport’s Football Law Digital conference brings together 50+ leading lawyers and executives, from 20+ countries to discuss and debate 22 of the most important legal developments in the football industry. Covering topics such as agents regulations, player contracts, club ownership, FFP, sponsorship, women’s football, media rights as well as updates on the latest regulatory changes and how the sport is dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic.
The conference runs from 21 May – 5 June 2020.
Tuesday, 26 May 2020
Match-Fixing in Football – 2PM BST, 3PM CET, 9AM EDT
- Kendrah Potts – Barrister, 4 New Square (Moderator)
- Phil Hutchinson – Senior Associate, Mills & Reeve
- Jake Marsh – Head of Integrity, Stats Perform
- Nick Raudenski – Integrity Officer, UEFA
- Affy Sheik – Head of Integrity Services, Starlizard
Tuesday, 02 June 2020
The New WADA Code and Football – 2PM BST, 3PM CET, 9AM EDT
- Jeff Benz – Attorney, Barrister, CAS Arbitrator (Moderator)
- Paul Greene – Global Sports Advocates
- Brianna Quinn – Attorney, Levy Kaufmann Kohler
Friday, 05 June 2020
Comparing Approaches to Dispute Resolution and Sanctions During COVID-19 – 2PM BST, 3PM CET, 9AM EDT
- Despina Mavromati – Founder, SportLegis (Moderator)
- Roberto Barracco – National Dispute Resolution Chamber (CNRD) Head of Research, Confederação Brasileira de Futebol (CBF)
- Takuya Yamazaki – Partner, Field R Law
- Murray Rosen QC – Barrister, 4 New Square
For full details of the talks available during this conference and to register, please click here.