4 New Square are hosting their Regulatory Enforcement in the Financial & Legal Sectors conference at Inner Temple on Wednesday 13th June.
The morning will include the following presentations:
09:00 Welcome Address
09:10 Pilgrim’s Progress: A Journey through the FCA’s Enforcement Procedure with Hazards and Opportunities
– Jonathan Hough QC and Shail Patel
09:55 Keeping a Close Eye on the Numbers: Regulating the Accountancy Profession
– Ben Hubble QC, Jamie Smith QC and Helen Evans
10:40 Coffee Break
10:55 Privilege and disclosure in the regulatory world
– Graeme McPherson QC, Amanda Savage and Simon Hale
11:40 From misconduct to dishonesty: where are the dividing-lines?
– Patrick Lawrence QC and Paul Parker
12:25 The use and abuse of Subject Access Requests against advisors
– Ben Elkington QC and Charles Phipps
13:15 Networking Lunch
For more information and to RSVP please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org