Can Yeginsu has been featured by Legal Week Magazine as one of ten “Stars at the Bar – Masters in their Field”, compiled on the basis of market recommendations of leading barristers by more than 350 solicitors, barristers, QCs and senior clerks. Those recommended were selected from more than 325 recommended junior barristers of 10 years' call and under from all circuits across England and Wales.
Legal Week highlighted several of Can’s plaudits including:
- “he has an excellent mind with a real talent for picking out the key issues in any given case”
- “very persuasive – it is immediately plain that he is a great communicator”
- “modest in person and friendly, he is also a very impressive lawyer”
- “his drafting and advice are both top-drawer…but he also has a way with solicitors and clients that really inspires confidence, and helps to get across what is important”
- “our clients want him, listen to and trust him”
Can’s inclusion comes a year after 4 New Square junior, George Spalton, was named a Star of the Bar in the same feature.
To read the article, please click here.