Josh has a broad commercial practice including commercial dispute resolution and arbitration, the conflict of laws, professional liability and insurance. Josh also has a growing sports law practice.
Josh’s recent work includes:
- Led by Justin Fenwick QC and Graham Chapman in a fraud claim against auditors in the Cayman Islands.
- Led by Anneliese Day QC and Professor Jonathan Harris QC in a dispute between an Austrian owner of patents and intellectual property and a Hong Kong producer of plant protection products.
- Junior Counsel for the successful Respondent in the Court of Appeal case of Rollerteam v Riley  2 WLR 870, a case concerning the construction of section 2 of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989.
- Junior to Justin Fenwick QC resisting application to set aside service out of Antigua and Barbuda on two US law firms.
- Junior Counsel in action concerning a loan to a New York individual by a company registered in the BVI and alleged commission for the design of a superyacht.
- Sole Counsel successfully resisting a High Court application to vary the terms of a freezing injunction over commercial property.
- Several sole instructions concerning the cross-border enforcement of European Judgments under Regulation 805/2004 (the ‘European Enforcement Order’ Regulation)
- Sole instruction for an insurance broker to recover brokerage fees and ‘time on risk’ charges from an insured in the face of allegations of misrepresentation
- Junior to George Spalton in an FA Rule K Football Arbitration concerning a player-agent dispute relating to a representation contract.
- Sole instruction defending an amateur cyclist before the National Anti-Doping Panel in respect of an alleged anti-doping violation concerning EPO under the Cycling Time Trial Anti-Doping Rules.