- Advising and acting for the insurer on a claim by a structural engineer for an indemnity under its professional indemnity policy. Substantial claim against the engineer for negligence on a major development project. Policy voidable through non disclosure and fraud/corruption in procuring building contract giving rise to the claim. Solicitors (third party and second defendant) nominated by insurers allegedly negligent in failing to appreciate and advise on non disclosure and fraud and on conflict of interest between insurer and insured.
- Acting for an architect on claims by the building owner arising out of a major extension to a nursing home.
- Representing the purchasers of a property against developers and structural engineers on claims arising out of inadequate foundations.
- Acted for cement manufacturers on claims for breach of contract arising out of a design and build contract for cement works.
- Numerous claims against architects.