Clare also has extensive experience of acting both for and against engineers and architects. Recent cases have included:
- Acting for a Claimant against an engineer who had advised her on remedial works to be undertaken following subsidence damage to her home.
- Acting for an architect in a dispute concerning the major refurbishment of a restaurant.
- Acting for an architect in a claim regarding the preparation and submission of a change of use planning application.
- Acting for a project manager in a claim concerning building works at a sea front apartment block.
- Defending a site engineer involved in the setting out of foundations for a housing development.
- Advising a Claimant who wished to sue his architect for negligent advice given in relation to the design of a property and the obtaining of planning permission.
- Acting for an architect being sued for defects in the design of a residential home.